Deadline: 11:59PM EDT (GMT -4) on July 5, 2010
Round Coordinator: flyin’
Again, another broad theme that’s open to creative interpretation. Your wall could be about the color, it could be about the mood, heck it could even be about Utada Hikaru’s Ultra Blue album… it just needs to have something to do with “blue”!
But first, a recap:
What’s an Immunity Challenge?
Well, immunity challenges are OPTIONAL, EASIER challenges that runs in the middle of elimination challenges, with some pretty cool perks if you win:
- The top winner of the Immunity Challenge will get immunity for this round’s Elimination Challenge… and automatically go through to the next round! The immunity winner will still have to submit an elimination challenge wall, but technically s/he can submit a blank 1600×1200 canvas with the words “LOLZ I GOTS IMMUNITY” and still get through to the next round.
(The immunity winner’s opponent could also go through to the next round as long as s/he beats the immunity winner’s elimination challenge score.)
The immunity challenge winner will be picked by me and Jay.
- The “People’s Choice” winner of the Immunity Challenge gets +5 points added on to their elimination challenge score – which would surely come in handy!
The rules for the immunity challenge are slightly different from the elimination challenge, so make sure you read these carefully!
- Entries must be a minimum of 1600×1200 (standard) or 1920×1200 (widescreen) res
- Entries must be NEW
- Submit your wall to AnimePaper once you’re done, and include any links to original scan(s) used in your wallpaper description.
- Post a link to your wallpaper in the designated Invalid Litter Dept thread.
- Early submissions are always welcome
- Late submissions will NOT be accepted after the round deadline has passed
Good luck! We look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!